90 deg. oil feed fitting needed?

nickb

gang, i need the 90 deg. elbow fitting that the oil supply line goes into for the turbo, this is NLA from GM, so i was wondering if i can use a generic fitting or is this something special? i'm figuring i need to replace this because it wont stop leaking, no matter how much teflon tape i use, so i figure it might be cracked?:confused:
Thanks for your help!
Nick B

Anybody?
This brass fitting on top of my ta49 turbo,leaks oil? I have the threads wraped with tefflon tape, now what? It still leaks slowly. Do I need a new fitting? Where do I get one?

I "believe" it is a 90 degree 1/4" flared pipe fitting to 1/8" NPT pipe fitting.

Should be available in brass from most local parts stores.

yep. found one in the back bin behind the service counter at a local Discount Auto. its there just got to ask. if you bring one to compare that helps.

If you still have a hard time finding one, we normally have them.
Let me know if I can help you.
Patrick
Precision Turbo & Engine
www.precisionturbo.net
219-996-7832

Originally posted by nickb
gang, i need the 90 deg. elbow fitting that the oil supply line goes into for the turbo, this is NLA from GM, so i was wondering if i can use a generic fitting or is this something special? i'm figuring i need to replace this because it wont stop leaking, no matter how much teflon tape i use, so i figure it might be cracked?:confused:
Thanks for your help!
Nick B
:eek:

Check out http://www.fittingsandadapters.com/90inflartube.html

This is a great place to order fittings !

Regards