You can type here any text you want

91 gmc 10 sec syclone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cloneman315

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking about selling the syclone,the truck is a solid 10 sec daily driven if you like showroom shape and condition.Everything is new fully restored as most of you know,you can not build one like this for the amount of money i might consider,i am not going to give it away,"make me some reasonable offers"its just that i am busy with other things and the truck just sits under its cover, the paint is flawless as well is everything elseEvery bolt ,sticker,molding,screw ,nut,weatherstripping you get the picture.Here are some pics email if serious,no strokers or dreamers.Search the site there are many pics of the build etc,here is a link to some other pics.The truck runs down the road as quiet and better than a stocker,but fill it up with some c116 turn up the boost and things changeThis truck has only made about 4 passes down the track 3 of them in the high 10s the truck def has a bit more left in it,i never beat on the truck ever,i just take it out on sunday for about a hour and park it,motor dosent leak anything or trans.Motor and trans have about 2500 miles on them both. UPDATE i can not believe this but my wife as of friday lol, told me not to sell this,but if the money is right i still might consider it. interactiveinteriors@hotmail.com

pics

cloneman315 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
10.90 at 25psi New motor in progress srp pistons, eagle rods ,4 bolt caps,vortechs 2.02 .1.60 ,1.5 roller rockers, gtq67 turbo, 75# inj,415 cam ,mccoy a2a and new chip by phill long also new john waller trans,caltracs,greendots,msd6al with 2 step, PARTS BY TURBO TIME ,RACE PROVEN JS MANUFACTURING,JOHN WALLER ,TURBO 6 TUNNED

cloneman315 - Brian's Custom Garage on CarDomain - charlotte, North Carolina car pictures and photos at CarDomain.com

truck is done the right mutch nicer than most,truck has run in the 10s have the slips to prove it,10 sec awd just about unbeatable on the street,very streetable.

Back