You can type here any text you want

92 5.0 Notchback Mustang *all stock*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott Atk

This could be the last unmodified 5.0 left on the planet. I'm selling for a friend.
It's a straight rust free car. Great Shape! Runs great. Newer clutch. 122k miles. New tires. Everything works and its rattle free. I should have pics by tomorrow. Car is in Las Vegas. Fly Southwest to Vegas for $89.00 and drive it home. $3000.00

Wish I had the money, those notchback's are my favorite Fox body Mustangs... Fastest car I ever drove was a modded notch. Thing sounded like Satan's chariot. I'm rambling.....

Pictures and as much information as you can in regard to condition and care given. My daughter needs a car baaaaddddd............

Linx626@aol.com

:cool:

qwiktim said:
PSS- I want it to FLIP, not for myself...... :D

LOL....

I want it so I don't have to drive my daughter to school and dance classes any more, plus it would give me something to play with.. :D

See Tim, you should have traded me that T-type....

:cool:

dammit! why do i always go broke at the wrong times?

you take first born children by chance? :D

wait, i dont have any kids either... foiled again!

Sorry Guys... After working out a few minor bugs, rubbing out the paint and driving it a couple of days, I've decided to keep this car for myself. Sorry again for the false alarm.

Back