You can type here any text you want

94 Vette DRM GS Clone 383, AFR, F.A.S.T. twin turbo MINT CHEAP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobuick

Staff member
I have a 1994 corvette that is in very very good shape with 47,600 miles black on black mint factory paint and interior I need to move fast. There is over $40k invested in this car and over $60k paid for it when new since it is an original DRM edition vette. Most of the info is listed in the links below. I may part the car out so let me know if you are interested. I am actually thinking about putting the twin setup and motor in a G-body which'll fit much better and easier than in the vette. The car is currently running and will probably run over 110mph even with the low compression pistons. Give me a call if interested in a twin turbo LT1 motor that'll make 1200hp or a really nice vette. Car must go I will listen to all reasonable offers.

PArting out 1994 Vette T56, 383, AFR, FAST, Twin turbo 47k miles MINT - LS1LT1.com/LS3Forums.com

LT1 Twin turbo setup for C4 vette - LS1LT1.com/LS3Forums.com

The car runs and drives as it sits now. It should run low 12's possibly high 11's even with the low compression. I have been tweaking the FAST system the last few days and working on the tune on th estreet and the car feels REALLY strong for an 8.5:1 motor. Here is the Autotrader ad for the car now.
Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Back