You can type here any text you want

96 grand cherokee limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marco31

Hello all,, I have owned 2 GN's and daily driven them for a total of 11 years in my life . 4 years ago i was forced to part with my beloved 87... now I want once again to daily drive a GN... I havent put it up for sale yet.. but iam willing to trade a 1997 Jeep grand cherokee "limited " ,,,not a piece of crap laredo .. the limited has all leather seating, with front heated seats... This cherokee is green with gold factory rims (the higher option rims)... It has ALL factory options... driver information center, steering wheel radio controls, factory upgraded sound system,, which features a factory amp, and an 8 disc cd player in the rear. Sunroof,,, has the off-road package and the towing package. 110k miles... lots of new parts... runs awesome. its worth about 8-9 grand since its a limited with every option... Iam looking for a decent 86-87 GN with under 100k that is daily driven.... I might even take a higer mileage engine with a tranny rebuild.. ... also been garaged since new , Mikes carwash unlimited pass . ready for towing or daily driving (my current daily driver).. just had it all tuned up with tranny lines flushed and all. I have all history on it since new. trade only for 86-87 low mileage GN..

Back