You can type here any text you want

96 ss camaro 76mm turbo 383 str.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes, Needed to do some things to it, Run the GN three times last year after we rebuilt the engine but the tranny was going south and the boost controller was not right, On pump gas and alky it run 10.90, 10.93 and 10.91 at 126, Had Lee rebuild the tranny and put a 5 disk lockup in it with all good parts, The SSR was running out of gas in 4th gear, I had a new fuel pump built that should take care of that, I know a guy that was looking for a really fast street strip car, You have any video of your car,

ss camaro

Yes, Needed to do some things to it, Run the GN three times last year after we rebuilt the engine but the tranny was going south and the boost controller was not right, On pump gas and alky it run 10.90, 10.93 and 10.91 at 126, Had Lee rebuild the tranny and put a 5 disk lockup in it with all good parts, The SSR was running out of gas in 4th gear, I had a new fuel pump built that should take care of that, I know a guy that was looking for a really fast street strip car, You have any video of your car,

Man i wish i did i was to busy working a ton of other cars at the time only got to race it a couple of times 9,96 at 135mph 15 psi 10.01 at 139,98 off the foot brake, tuned it up and about flipped it 25 psi it was real nasty but it start hazeing the tires in second gear and would turn around abit like faceing the spectators.anyway yes the car is real fast he would love it.:)

If he is wanting to see it just call me 765-744-6115 and we will get together and go out to the shop wich is right by the drag strip

Back