You can type here any text you want

98 2 door blazer LOL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
About a month ago my methanol kit was broke, so i couldnt get into much boost without getting knock.

So im taking my mom out to Applebee's for dinner back in june, and we are slowing down for a red light. I look to my left, young kid driving a 98 2 door blazer with superchips decals on the side windows, flowmaster exhaust, 4.3 auto 2wd.

I didnt think much of it, light turns green and he floors it and i jump into the throttle and pace the guy with 3psi of boost, just enough to keep the guy ahead. Well, its a 35mph zone, we take it to 55mph and i slow down for the next light, now theres traffic in front of us at the next light, as i roll by the guy, he thinks we just raced and he just wooped me, giving me that sh!t eating grin :rolleyes:

So i was coming home last night, and what do i see :biggrin:
Same damn truck... Well apparently youngster remembers layin the smack down on me and wants some more...

I was going to take the highway home, but decided revenge was mine and i just had to give in.

I was driving right behind him, because there was a car in the right hand lane, as soon as the blazer got over (still floored) i punched it and put 10 on the guy :eek:

He didnt want to play anymore on that road, till we hit a light, i let him get out 1/2 way thru the intersection and it wasnt pretty.... LOL

Funny, the same thing happened to me last week only my mom wasn't in the car, lol. My alky kit wasn't working, (I'm thinking 3 bar map problem). Anyhow, with my 98 chip, I couldn't pull ANY boost without knock on the 93 octane. I had to let a Chevy Aveo show me who was boss. It was funny though, he almost tipped it over around a corner just to pass me. :p

brian your mother must me a hell of a lady my mother would have cracked me in the back of the head but yet it might have given her a heart attack. LOL :eek:

Yeah that was funny LoL

He thought he put the smackdown, and who do you see again, Time to bring the pain, ahahhahahahaha that was funny

Awesome story. I don't usually get the luck of running into somebody a 2nd time to dish out some punishment.

ty1435_4.3 said:
LOL I have a 4.3 v6 "Blazer" :cool: :cool:

I live 1 mile from the double tree hotel, you gonna make it here to KC for the sy/ty nats ?:biggrin:

BW

TY is down for now. waiting to get $$$$ for F.A.S.T system. But Should be up soon. But I will be living in S.C by then.

When and where are the SY/TY nats at? I'd love to come to it, since I have only seen two Syclones here, and I'm ready to see more.

Nvm, I found out on syty.net. I'll most likey be there, I'm gonna go only to one day, most likey saturday. Brian will you be there?

-Adam

jurassic five 7 said:
When and where are the SY/TY nats at? I'd love to come to it, since I have only seen two Syclones here, and I'm ready to see more.

Nvm, I found out on syty.net. I'll most likey be there, I'm gonna go only to one day, most likey saturday. Brian will you be there?

-Adam

Yeah, usually we go there friday and hang out, what are the dates, i dont have them written down.
435 and alternate 69 highway in overland park kansas
BW

ty1435_4.3 said:
TY is down for now. waiting to get $$$$ for F.A.S.T system. But Should be up soon. But I will be living in S.C by then.

10-4, maybe next year you can make it out, usually quite a few sy/ty's show up.
Im sure they will be renting the track again.
BW

Back