98 GTP totaled, possible part out

Chris Wh1

On Monday my trusty, ol faithful daily driver hit broadside by a SUV on 22''s. Wondering if anyone is needing anything before i decide to send it along or buy it back. Not really wanting to have it around or part it out if there is not a big demand for the parts. Buy back may be cheep enough to where it wont matter.Let me know fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 634
What mods? How many miles on motor? I need a 12 disc factory cd changer.

Exact mileage is 119,965(I was getting excited about 120k for some reason). Only mods were 3.5 pully and a air intake pipe. I wont sell the tranny to anyone because it slipped once on Sunday. I guess this wreck saved me money come to think of it. Its loaded with every option including heads up display, heated seat, leather(outside driver seat kinda worn) 12 disc Monsoon stereo. Wheels are in good shape with new tires. One wheel needs polished from where it was hit

I really didnt think it was that bad. It needs a front fender, front and rear doors and the quarter needs body work as he continued to come out and I bounced off him twice. Inner fender was gone, and it hit me in the wheel and broke some front end parts. The car dont book for a whole lot and the damage is over $2000.Ive never done a carfax on it to see everything, so the adjuster may have seen something on there that I didnt know about. His insurance is through Geico and they have been awesome to work with. They asked me if I went to a doctor, and because Im in the Army, I had to go. Because I had been to the doc for back pain, they filed a personal injury claim and told me I deserve "pain and suffering" pay-out, which I wont complain. Hopefully all works well today and I can start picking it for parts tomorrow.

buy it back

Buy it back man, I have a 98 4 door Grand Prix w/ 234,000 miles on it. These cars are tough, I had a t-bone collision in a parking lot @ 30 mph, I drove my car home, the van was totaled. The unibody structures on these cars are very strong, looking at you pics, there would be minor damage to the rail if any..... if the strut tower didnt move, your fine..... good luck

tough is an understatement

I took one hell of a lick right in my driver door @ like 40mph. It moved my seat over 3-4 inches and I came out without a scratch. That's why I went out and got another one. How much for the cd player? Is it the factory trunk mounted one?