You can type here any text you want

99 Buick Regal GS FS $6099 in NJ

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbogreg

selling my 1999 Buick Regal GS, very clean car with tons of options. black and grey exterior with grey leather interior. 93,xxx on the clock with mostly being highway miles. i drive the car back and forth to school from northern NJ to Danbury CT. purchased the car last year from a guy in New Hampshire who took great care of the car as well, extremely clean car and well kept. car has heated leather seats and the Performance Shift button. power moon roof, cd player, etc. like i said the car is very optioned out. car is BONE stock, no mods ever whatsoever. the car has been extremely reliable. only reason for selling is because i'd like to purchase another car and really need the $. will trade up for 03 cobra or 01+ lightning. asking $6099 obo for the car. please no low ballers. this was an awesome car, honestly, liked it better than my 87 Grand National, just need the $ to afford the next car. can few pics at autotrader: Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com shoot me an email at
vindiesel101@hotmail.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Greg

$5999 OBO, going to a dealer to see a lightning next week. no offers by then will trade in.

Greg

bump for new price. only $5499!! i'm starting to get close to what trade in value is so must go. make an offer.

Greg

Back