You can type here any text you want

9k mile 86 t-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scottbanner

I have a 9,000 mile 86 t-type. original paint, just a couple of minor door dings. Two-tone grey and black. The interior still smells new! No rust what so ever. My uncle bought the car brand new and sold it to me about 9 years ago. It ran 12.50 stock with a pit bull chip back then. I have done many bolt on's since then but never raced again. Here are the parts I can think of.
PTE-52
precision v-2 intercooler/3in pipe.
terry houston down pipe
single 3in exhaust
70mm throttle body with upper manifold & power plate
3000 stall lock-up converter
B&M shift kit
applied tech dual 340 fuel pump
eletronic boost control
ls1 maf with tanslator plus

And plenty more that I can't think of right now. As you can see by the miles this car barely leaves the garage. But it has been religiously taken care of. I change the oil every 500 miles with mobil one. I would like 17,500 or best offer. Please email me if your interested. scottbanner@chartermi.net

Here's a pic.

Attachments

• copy of my24$130.jpg
    copy of my24$130.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 820
I'm ready to make a deal, just shoot me an email. You won't find a car with this mileage very often.

Designer T?

Looks great. Do you have the option list? It wouldlook great next to my white T.:D

I have a picture of the trunk sticker if you would like it I can email it to you. But I can tell you that it is loaded with every option.

damn nice looking car!!!!!! Do you want a 95 Impala SS for trade? 64K one owner miles, new tires, sway bar links, exhaust, let me know!

Still got this car ? I'm thinking I may have to readjust my sights - -. Thanks. Gary L. Detroit area. Price? stock parts still there also ? Power seat?What city ?

VERY VERY nice '86 WH-1

Hey, Guys, Don't let the list of mods versus the miles throw you off. I drove the car yesterday and looked it over well. I have no doubts that the miles ARE right and what Scott tells you is true. He does have many high end parts . He did a first class installation of everything. I need a closer to stock car,myself.

Back