You can type here any text you want

A/C compressor swap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickGN3:16

does the chevy v8 compressor work on the buick v6??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I wasn't aware that the inside of the engine had an AC compressor. Is it to keep the oil cool?:confused: If you post this in the right location you might just get an answer. This section is for engine questions and unless your compressor has it's own fuel line and exhaust then it's not an engine.:p

My bad, i thought it was part of engine tech since it mounts to the front of the engine!! oh & u might should say something smart to the post about the serpentine belt & injector harness since theyr not internal engine posts!! ----!!

I moved 3 posts yesterday to a section where they might get some answers.:) All of them were posted in the engine section.:rolleyes: . One of them was yours from yesterday.;) You got answers on that one now.:p Generally the mods try to keep things in the right location but it doesn't always happen. We don't have time to catch them all and until yesterday I wasn't able to check the board for more than a few minutes due to system issues.:mad: I moved yours so you might get some answers rather than see your question end up getting no answers. You decided to post the same question for a second time in the engine section 1 day after you posted the first one, and the first was moved. If I didn't point out that you did this again you would've probably posted it one more time in the engine section with the same results.:confused:

Am I making fun of you? Honestly, yes.o_O While it might aggravate you some, it might help someone to figure out where a question should be posted to get the answer their needing.:D There's always someone that doesn't read either the title of the section or asks questions that have already been answered and may be a sticky, and yes, it gets really old after a while.

ok well if i posted it wrong i admit that but explaining that to me first would have been the way to handle it instead of smarting me dont u think? Besides i havent been on turbo buick that long so yes im still figuring out the way things go here!

There will be a post in the lounge that you might want to read. It will be posted shortly which might give you an idea of why I smarted off to you.;)

Back