You can type here any text you want

A/c Corba Kit Car Project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
Shell Vally kit car with lots of parts . this is a new kit car that was at a body shop getting built, the shop owner closed up and cut the frame in half ?:eek: so this is a body and lots of parts . a new frame sells for $1600 from Shell Vally . nice turbo 6 project ? no pics till i get it all brought to my shop so look like a week or so . offers . Shawn

Originally posted by boostjunkie
Shell Vally kit car with lots of parts . this is a new kit car that was at a body shop getting built, the shop owner closed up and cut the frame in half ?:eek: so this is a body and lots of parts . a new frame sells for $1600 from Shell Vally . nice turbo 6 project ? no pics till i get it all brought to my shop so look like a week or so . offers . Shawn

frame is $2500 not $1600 sorry

Cobra Replica Frame

Shell Valley uses 3/16" thick 2x4 rectangular tubing for construction of our frames. Using 60,000 lbs. minimum tensil strength steel, we don't just guess it's strong enough--We know it is!

Part Number: 1011
Weight: 200 lbs
Price: $2,500.00

Back