You can type here any text you want

A case for drag radials...lost to a Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Lol.... Wow!!!!!! THE 7 SEC PHANTOM is crazy he said some dumb sh%t to me a few weeks ago. But yea u need those tires, I put some on my car and the power increase resulted in my tranny blowing up on me, and I'm not even talking about WOT type of driving... Night and day difference:cool:

Lol.... Wow!!!!!! THE 7 SEC PHANTOM is crazy he said some dumb sh%t to me a few weeks ago. But yea u need those tires, I put some on my car and the power increase resulted in my tranny blowing up on me, and I'm not even talking about WOT type of driving... Night and day difference:cool:

Ya...that's one of my worries...I did have my trans rebuilt a few months back and it is supposed to be good for 11 second power...but.....

I'm due for new tires and definitely will go to a wider street tire with better dry traction, but will hold of on DR's until another time.
I'm going to go to 245's on the stock rims and will see how that does.

Ya...that's one of my worries...I did have my trans rebuilt a few months back and it is supposed to be good for 11 second power...but.....

I'm due for new tires and definitely will go to a wider street tire with better dry traction, but will hold of on DR's until another time.
I'm going to go to 245's on the stock rims and will see how that does.

Tim let me know when your ready, I have a friend that owns a Big O in Yorba Linda pretty good deals. ;)

Man i missed all that...IM in Central FL, perhaps he will make a special trip to come see me:D :D

Tim, i'll email them pics over...as soon as i locate em:biggrin:

Mike, if he gets past you, I'll give him a go. Heck, if we find a three lane, we can give him two kills at once. ;)

Tim let me know when your ready, I have a friend that owns a Big O in Yorba Linda pretty good deals. ;)

Cool.
I'll let you know.
It'll be in a few weeks...I gotta wrap up our refi and head off to Sweden and Estonia for a week first.

Back