You can type here any text you want

A case for drag radials...lost to a Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ok I Have To Get In This Now, I Have Read Several Post Now From Our Own John Force , (mean Chicken ), You Really Give New Meaning To The Word Chicken **** , All You Do Is Talk, Show Me Big Boy How Bad You Are, I Would Love To See You Hang With A Z06 Or Beat A Terminator Or Just Drive Your Car . You Know What They Say About People That Talk , You Are Like The Guy At The Toga Party That Has The Smallest Prick But Swears And Tries To Convince Everyone It Is The Biggest. You Suck Balls

Since No One Else Will Say It , I Will You Are Full Of Yourself And Crap
Have A Blessed Day

Ok I Have To Get In This Now, I Have Read Several Post Now From Our Own John Force , (mean Chicken ), You Really Give New Meaning To The Word Chicken **** , All You Do Is Talk, Show Me Big Boy How Bad You Are, I Would Love To See You Hang With A Z06 Or Beat A Terminator Or Just Drive Your Car . You Know What They Say About People That Talk , You Are Like The Guy At The Toga Party That Has The Smallest Prick But Swears And Tries To Convince Everyone It Is The Biggest. You Suck Balls

Have A Blessed Day

Whats the matter?
Didn't your momma hug you enough growing up so you want some attention?

Come on over to So Cali and hunt me down. I'm very specific about where I drive each day so if you think you got it in you to try, try.

Win or lose...I'll add you to the kill section.

Momma Hugged Me All The Time , It Was The Things That Your Momma Did That Made Me Love Jesus.
It Would Be A Win By No Doubt On My End. As You Can See Though I Am In Fla ,. Easy Fo Ryou To Talk When You Are Over 2000 Miles Away. We Are All Sick And Tired Of Your Bull**** Stories, Like You Ar Egod , Well Bitch There Is A New Sherriff In Town And You Seem A Lil Worried But Dont Worry , It Is All Good And Jesus Will Protect You Blackened With Lies Soul

Have A Blessed Day

Oh snap! *grabs popcorn*

Momma Hugged Me All The Time , It Was The Things That Your Momma Did That Made Me Love Jesus.
It Would Be A Win By No Doubt On My End. As You Can See Though I Am In Fla ,. Easy Fo Ryou To Talk When You Are Over 2000 Miles Away. We Are All Sick And Tired Of Your Bull**** Stories, Like You Ar Egod , Well Bitch There Is A New Sherriff In Town And You Seem A Lil Worried But Dont Worry , It Is All Good And Jesus Will Protect You Blackened With Lies Soul

Ya...my momma was always good at saving souls. Glad to hear you're a believer, brother.
Unless....you're admitting you had relations with my momma....in that case...YUCK!:confused:
You that hard up, Dinky? You gotta run around doing other peoples 78 year old grammies? NASTY!
Surely you could at least get some unsuspecting girl to drink you pretty...

Sherriff...rrriiiiiiiight...you come off more like Howdy Doody.
Nah, I aint worried...I can handle losing to a faster car if you actually have one. Doesn't phase me in the least, still good times to me. But if you're gonna call some one out....and it was you who called me out...scroll up.... At least show you have the spine to come to their neighborhood and roll. That's how it works where I grew up.
If I ever happen to cruise to Florida in the GN, I'll be sure to drop you a note and tell you where you can find me....hopefully your car is actually running...if you actually have what you say....and you actually live there.

I noticed you said, and this is a copy/paste quote, "We Are All Sick And Tired Of Your Bull**** Stories, Like You Ar Egod..."

I hope you're not counting your blow up doll, or favorite farm animal when you say "We..." They don't count....

...and if you are tired of my kill stories........so what.....more to come. Don't read them if you don't like them.
I'm blessed to live in an area where a lot of people can afford the cars I describe in my kill/got killed posts...which are all 100% accurate. I know it must be hard for you to comprehend....cuz all the yards in your hood are most likely full of beaters on blocks with weeds growing up through them and cat families living in them...

Now I can see after reading through your posts...all 20 of them...you have a difficult time playing nice, formulating complete words, punctuating, using capital letters, and forming intelligent sentences; so please, please, please....as you think real deeply about what to write next...don't rack your obviously less than fully formed brain too hard.....I wouldn't want you to squish that pea...
You'll need the whole thing to keep your car going straight if it's truly running high 7 second 1/4's..... at 35lbs of boost...in street trim....
Boy....talk about BS.

7.97 in "street trim"....I smell stupid.

I read the chuckle heads post history.

He started out in Oct 08 like a nice, normal guy who could write intelligent thoughts. He seemed to be looking for a TB and learning about them. He posted a few posts in Oct then nothing until May 14 when he announced he just bought a nice GN and sold a turbo in a normal transaction.

Then in the last couple days he either bumped his head real hard and became an alter ego....or ....his punk kid logged into his account and started abusing people left and right and making stupid claims about stuff he knows nothing about...and is too stupid to understand that sooner or later, daddy is going to find out he's been naughty.

I'm going to make a prediction....
This will either end when the punk kids dad finds out his punk kid is up to no good and will beat the stew out of him and then log in and apologize to all the folks his punk kid attempted to trash over the last few days.
....or...
Stupid will come home from school later today...somewhere around 2:30PM Florida time... and start posting again, because daddy is still out of town.

Anyone want to bet money on this?

LOL. Yeah, that sounds fishy with the small amount of posts and starting off nice. He sounds like a 14 year old punk bitch.

I liked the story man, you do need drag radials though. Just buy em.
At least buy the Nitto 555Rs, they are better than street tires and last 3 times as long as the Mickeys.

BTW- What year Z06 ? If its 06 on up you're gonna need a whole lot more than tires! The mags took a bone stock one, put slicks on it and cracked a 10.99! YIKES!

LOL. Yeah, that sounds fishy with the small amount of posts and starting off nice. He sounds like a 14 year old punk bitch.

I liked the story man, you do need drag radials though. Just buy em.
At least buy the Nitto 555Rs, they are better than street tires and last 3 times as long as the Mickeys.

BTW- What year Z06 ? If its 06 on up you're gonna need a whole lot more than tires! The mags took a bone stock one, put slicks on it and cracked a 10.99! YIKES!

This Z06 didn't have the little hood scoop...not sure what year it was, but looked pretty fresh. I think they started using the scoop on the '08, right?

He got out ahead of me a couple lengths while my tires spun, but once I hooked up finally, I was able to keep him from getting futher away.

Hey chicken...I don't know what that one guys problem is, but I enjoy your stories so keep them comin...I hope to post a few of my own before the summers over ;)

Have A Blessed Day

Your my hero! Can I get ur autograph? Maybe you should bring out that phantom (7) second car you were jerking off to....:rolleyes: You should take some of your own advice about talking "that talk..." Sounds like small penis syndrome to me.:rolleyes:

Once again, get back on the wagon and stop doing shots of wiskey before you post. Drinking and posting is against forum rules or maybe you wern't aware....:rolleyes:

Well Bitch There Is A New Sherriff In Town And You Seem A Lil Worried But Dont Worry , It Is All Good And Jesus Will Protect You Blackened With Lies Soul

Umm... Sherriff Jesus your on the wrong forum btw. Here, this is where I think you thought you were.... or need to be at....:rolleyes: http://www.ricerforums.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=71c714cacb9d96c947093eab6a3ee8d5&

If your trying to sound impressive or smart you have missied that mark by a long way so maybe you can go tell your fairy tales to the ricers where someone might actually believe ur BS....lol Don't worry, chicks dig the ricer sites and im sure you can BS them into thinking your everyones "Speed racer wanna be".... loser...lol.

F Body Radi Swtich

Guess I need to rub his paint a little off the line to slow him down enough to get around him.....:D

...or invest in some Drag Radials.

I'm throwing money at fixing my A/C system and covnerting it to R134 right now....gotta get that done before it get's too hot. Aint no joy in driving around in a black car without A/C when the temps are over 90F

After that I need to replace my rear bumper fillers...they are fragging.

After that...maybe....some DR's.....but I really should upgrade my cooling system...Thinking F-Body radiator conversion....cheap and effective.

let me know when you do it Tim plan on doing this upgrade myself as for traction you need it bad have fun be safe.:D

Man i missed all that...IM in Central FL, perhaps he will make a special trip to come see me:D :D

Tim, i'll email them pics over...as soon as i locate em:biggrin:

Man i missed all that...IM in Central FL, perhaps he will make a special trip to come see me:D :D

Tim, i'll email them pics over...as soon as i locate em:biggrin:

No worries, Mike. Best guess is he was someones kid who logged into daddies account and started flaming people randomly. He'll actually have to buy/build that 7 second ride before anyone actually see's it.

He's a fine example of the value of the teachings of that dumb@$$, Dr Spock.

Someone spent too much time nursing his self esteem and not enough time beating the stew out of him....now we all have to put in the time resetting his malfunction codes.;)

Back