A comparison between Woodward and Flints Back to the bricks for a GN owner.

Matt McClung

Hotair guy who owns a I/C
My wife and I have gone to Woodward Dream cruise for the last several years, but we were thinking of participating in Flints B2B. We don't care for the cut throat style of obtaining a spot for the day and don't care for paying a huge amount of money for a spot. How is Back to the Bricks? I'm sure some people on here have been to both. Just looking for insight.
Thanks everyone.

My wife and I have gone to Woodward Dream cruise for the last several years, but we were thinking of participating in Flints B2B. We don't care for the cut throat style of obtaining a spot for the day and don't care for paying a huge amount of money for a spot. How is Back to the Bricks? I'm sure some people on here have been to both. Just looking for insight.
Thanks everyone.
I have been to both for several years. B2B is a 'FANTASTIC' car show with Thousands of Kool cars. If you do NOT have a reserved space on Woodward then I would recommend B2B. You will NOT be disappointed . Prepare to walk a lot though. Are you coming to Woodward on the Wednesday before the Cruise? That is fun too.

I have been to both for several years. B2B is a 'FANTASTIC' car show with Thousands of Kool cars. If you do NOT have a reserved space on Woodward then I would recommend B2B. You will NOT be disappointed . Prepare to walk a lot though. Are you coming to Woodward on the Wednesday before the Cruise? That is fun too.

Yes, we plan on attending the Buick meet across from Moose Preserve. Hope to see a lot of others there as well.

Yes, we plan on attending the Buick meet across from Moose Preserve. Hope to see a lot of others there as well.

A bunch of my friends do back to the bricks every year and swear by it. What word is way too congested for most people I tolerate it because it's so big. If we could get the daily drivers to park it would be awesome. The best cruise around is the Heinz Drive cruise coming up in September I believe. I'm going to stick with water again this year. I usually have more fun during the week then I do on Saturday
KID

Last edited:
The trick to getting a free spot at Woodward is to get there before 8AM Saturday.