A day full of new people in Tucson!

Azrial89

Yesterday was quite a day!! I went to cars and coffee in the morning at La Encantada mall and met Way2QWK and his beautiful Buick, it was great to talk to another Turbo Buick owner and have a nice down to earth conversation. Then Southwest Young Guns put on a show at Mama's pizza and finally got to meet CGASTON (who I had talked to on the phone several times before) Wow, what a guy. Very knowledgable and easy to talk to. More than willing to help me out with my car in the way of parts and manual labor. It's nice to see that our community has such great people like these two! I also won Best In Show for the 80's and Newer class at the car show :)
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1376243114.966005.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Congrates on the trophy. It was nice to meet you and check out your Buick. Hope to see you at the next cars and coffee.

when is the next one? i just picked up my new motor a week ago.....hoping to have it all back together in a month or so.

robert

Yesterday was quite a day!! I went to cars and coffee in the morning at La Encantada mall and met Way2QWK and his beautiful Buick, it was great to talk to another Turbo Buick owner and have a nice down to earth conversation. Then Southwest Young Guns put on a show at Mama's pizza and finally got to meet CGASTON (who I had talked to on the phone several times before) Wow, what a guy. Very knowledgable and easy to talk to. More than willing to help me out with my car in the way of parts and manual labor. It's nice to see that our community has such great people like these two! I also won Best In Show for the 80's and Newer class at the car show :) View attachment 197113

It was nice to meet up with you.

Congrates on the trophy. It was nice to meet you and check out your Buick. Hope to see you at the next cars and coffee.
Thanks! It was great to finally catch you at the Cars and Coffee show, I will be shooting for the next one for sure

when is the next one? i just picked up my new motor a week ago.....hoping to have it all back together in a month or so.

robert
The Cars and Coffee show is held every 2nd Saturday of the month from 7am-10am at the La Encantada mall on the north side of Tucson. So the next one will be September 14, hope to meet up with you

Nice shirt
Thanks! A guy at a local car show about a year ago came up to me and said he had some front bumper fillers to sell me and went to go get them and came back with fillers and that amazing shirt he found in his old Buick box. I was more excited about the shirt to be honest!