You can type here any text you want

A few parts for sale make offer!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

josh young

1.) 30lb. injectors, the same ones that Kirban sells. They are a nice upgrade over stock ones. Only reason they came off were for the 60#'s to go on. Only 10-15K miles use. They come with a 93 Kenne Bell chip. Worked good on the car just needed bigger. Make offer!

2.) Kirban 2 gauge a pilar pod gray in color, new in pack never opened. Make offer!

3.) Kirban brake acc. ball chrome cover, nice used condition. Make offer!

Thanks!

Hey would those injectors work with an all stock car? And how much you want for them with chip shipped to 60123

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Oh I forgot to ask you if I can just plug everything right in and it'd be ready to go, no scanmaster needed?

Yes they would do fine on a stocker. The factory ones were 28 I believe so not enough difference to matter. They are about 300 new from Kirban's. How does 65 shipped sound?

Oh I forgot to ask you if I can just plug everything right in and it'd be ready to go, no scanmaster needed?

If you have a TR you need a Scanmaster...its just as important as air in the tires or gas in the tank.

Yeah, I'll have to get one eventually... funds are a little tight at the moment. I'm just thinking that it'll run a little better for now.

Injectors are sold. Pleasure doing business with suluman78 / Luis!
2 gauge pod sold. Pleasure doing business with BOP Nutt / Preston as well!

Someone needs this neat chrome acc. ball cover, it will only work on the smaller acc. ball though. I bought one of the newer ones from Kirban's and can't use it.

Someone needs this neat chrome acc. ball cover, it will only work on the smaller acc. ball though. I bought one of the newer ones from Kirban's and can't use it.

The vacuum accumulator that is mounted "under" the inner wheel well?
I know on some - it was mounted on top; 85 / 86 maybe?
Pic please and a price?

It is the cover for the powermaster acc. ball. On the drivers side of the fluid reservoir. Sorry for any confusion.

Same here Josh! Sorry for not responding sooner, injectors came in fine, great packing job thanks!

Back