a GNX headed for oahu

fugly

www.modularfox.com
just got word that a friend bought a gnx and its headed to oahu....i guess thats 2 GN's he will have now....

awesome car rob....make sure i get a ride ok :)

Originally posted by fugly
just got word that a friend bought a gnx and its headed to oahu....i guess thats 2 GN's he will have now....

awesome car rob....make sure i get a ride ok :)

Now there will be 4 GNX's on the island.

Re: Re: a GNX headed for oahu

Originally posted by TurboV6
Now there will be 4 GNX's on the island.

I'd like to meet up with those 4......who's got the hookup?

There used to be a GNX in Ewa Beach, but several months ago I checked and the person had moved.

Originally posted by Go For 1
There used to be a GNX in Ewa Beach, but several months ago I checked and the person had moved.

I've seen a GNX look-alike but no GNX's other than Bill Haclecks one from back in '87. I would love to get one for our club!

Theres one down Hawaii Kai side, beautiful car, rarely on the street. Hes a retired policeman I think. Another one down Campbells, Mikes car , his daily driver. He owns some type of industrial company. Also Geoffs brother-in-law but I think that one needs to be assembled.;)

Originally posted by TurboJohn
Theres one down Hawaii Kai side, beautiful car, rarely on the street. Hes a retired policeman I think. Another one down Campbells, Mikes car , his daily driver. He owns some type of industrial company. Also Geoffs brother-in-law but I think that one needs to be assembled.;)

So John, when you gonna make it to a cruise bro?;)

The only GNX that I know of in Hawaii Kai is a friend that I bought my T from and he works for the newspaper angecy. The other GNX is suppose to be in Ewa beach that where my GN came form and the last one out of commission (something terrible happen) that someone Geoff knows of.

Originally posted by Diesel
I've seen a GNX look-alike but no GNX's other than Bill Haclecks one from back in '87. I would love to get one for our club!

The one that was in Ewa Beach was definitely an authentic GNX, and it was in good condition. Jackson, since you bought your GN from this person, do you know who the owner is?

There's always a GNX coming out from H2 in the morning when I'm on my way to work. I would see it at least once a week. An older lady owns it. I would wave to her in appreciation of her car, when my TR was still running, she would in turn wave back. Now that I drive my furfle car...she dont recognize me :eek: :confused:.

Chris,

Does that lady have brunette color hair? If so, I think I may have seen that GNX before.

Keith