You can type here any text you want

A good machine shop in KY...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Are you wanting just machine work and you assemble it yourself or are you wanting to drop it off and pick up a completed shortblock?

Call dwayne in Clarksville TN he's on the border of KY and TN and doe's awsome work tell him josh with the WE4 in oak grove said to call here's the number 931-216-4251

Call dwayne in Clarksville TN he's on the border of KY and TN and doe's awsome work tell him josh with the WE4 in oak grove said to call here's the number 931-216-4251

Does he do alot of GN`s? My wife has alot of family in TN might make a trip....

Alot of GN's he owns a twin turbo Gn he built the motor in mine and a few other guys on this board

I asked around when I had the same question. Not sure where you are located. The majority of the guys I talked to gave the same name. Kip Asplund in Indiana built my motor, just across the river as well. I couldn't be happier with it.

His username on this board is Kip. Send him a PM or I can PM you his number.

Good luck,
John

Dwayne's name on the board is need2bfaster

I asked around when I had the same question. Not sure where you are located. The majority of the guys I talked to gave the same name. Kip Asplund in Indiana built my motor, just across the river as well. I couldn't be happier with it.

His username on this board is Kip. Send him a PM or I can PM you his number.

Good luck,
John

I know Kip, his about 30min from me...I didnt know he rebuild engines..I`ve got his number...I will give him a call

Back