You can type here any text you want

A Harley and a Cobolt SS with a fartcan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I know I know...but they asked for it:biggrin:

They had been racing each other...or possibly road raging...I dunno.
I was f ew cars back in traffic, but after a fe lights, I ended up next to them at a 3 lane red light with lots of unhidered space.
the harley guy looks over at me as roll up...
He might have been a little tipsy
Him: "Whoa!!!!...Cool!!!! ...are we gonna go?"
Me: [laughing] I guess so.

Cobalt boy is looking over from lane #3 and acting interested.

We're all quiet...waiting for the light...bugger is taking forever to go green...
Finally a green light and we go.
Friggin' Harley was loud!
I just rolled into it a little to stay even with the other two chuckleheads and then half way into the intersection, I floored it.

I quickly put about 5 lengths on them and then let out.

they were about even with each other with the Cobalt just trailing the Harley.

We then all went our seperate ways...:D

12 second Cobalts? I want to see one. No way Chevy builds an econobox that runs with their Camaro.

Mkey
not from the factory, but the SS/TC ones can run 12s with a little more boost, better exhaust, and a retune

some people have gotten mid 13s at 104 bone stock

I've mentioned before that that lil' Ecotech 4 banger in the Cobalts and Saturns is an animal.

GMPP sells a book with over the counter recipes to get over 1000HP (I think as much as 1400) out of them, and has some pretty crazy Phase upgrade kits available too.

I have seen them running in the low 13's and 12's at the strip, and I'm sure there are some quicker ones out there too.

Here's one....Phase 5 kit....low 11 capable...
2005 GM Phase 5 Chevrolet Cobalt Engine & Specs - Tuners - Motor Trend

Sneaky lil' fargin basteges...;)

You get em Chicken!!! Been waiting for a fresh post in this section and I knew Chicken wouldn't let me down!!

Back