You can type here any text you want

A little wheelie

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member

Working on the boost controller and 60 ft. 1.34 on this pass...

Starting to come around.. Sounds angry :D

very nice pass. sweet 60 foot Razor.youre gettin her done practice,practice,practice make suspension adjusticements more practice aint it sweet!

Glad to see you got it sorted out
The good news was.. I now know the car with its wastegate and setup will hold the boost pressure on the brake and let the rpm's climb. The 5 psi spring and putting CO2 fixed the boost creeping up while on the brake. Other good news the car leaves pretty straight when some power is applied.

Bad news.. the PT88 exploded a pass latter when the boost went past 30 PSI. It broke the shaft on the turbo. Compressor wheel went through the discharge pipe.. i'll post some carnage pics latter.. turbo's coming off this AM. o_O

The "Fix..".. easy.. get an AMS boost controller from Cal so that boost mishaps are averted in the future.. and put on a larger turbo :D

The "Fix..".. easy.. get an AMS boost controller from Cal so that boost mishaps are averted in the future.. and put on a larger turbo :D

I though this video was afterward. Call me whenever it's convenient and we'll get things going.

Be a few weeks. Going to freshen the motor. It's been in the car 4 years, bout time.

Thanks for the quick service getting me the boost controller.

Back