A picture of 87 GN after new paint.....

313badbuick

A V6!!!!
NEW PICS
MY 87GN  NEW PAINT.jpg
Its been along time coming but its looking really good at this point for the ole girl. Please excuse the crappy cell phone picture. I will send a few updated pics in a few weeks. Once she is all finished with the show quality paint job she is on her way with a date with Don Cruz for a new heart to go with the new 6262 blower from Bison.

Thanks Jims project! PPG DBC 9700 its true black no shades of any other colors in the paint. My paint and body guy showed me the difference between my GN compared to his friends original paint 87 GN...its night and day. My car is considerably darker!!!! More pictures to follow after its put back together.

looks good.. what paint did you use?

Thanks Jims project! PPG DBC 9700 its true black no shades of any other colors in the paint. My paint and body guy showed me the difference between my GN compared to his friends original paint 87 GN...its night and day. My car is considerably darker!!!! More pictures to follow after its put back together.

that's the same paint I'll be using. nice to see it on a car. looking foward to more pics.

DBC 9700 is black as black can be. I have it on my car with 2120 clear.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

New pics...she is almost ready!!!! :D
new paint.jpg
new paint 2.jpg

View attachment 201288 Its been along time coming but its looking really good at this point for the ole girl. Please excuse the crappy cell phone picture. I will send a few updated pics in a few weeks. Once she is all finished with the show quality paint job she is on her way with a date with Don Cruz for a new heart to go with the new 6262 blower from Bison.

that's the same paint I'll be using. nice to see it on a car. looking foward to more pics.