A pillar Triple Gauge Pod

I got mine from www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc. they have gn grey colored ones. They also have the dual pod that goes under the stereo. They are the crappy ones that screw into the stock pillar cover though so you will have to cut holes in that for wires and tubes and what not.

Gbodyparts.com sells them too. I just ordered mine, should be here in a week or so I hope. Not sure how they mount up... I think they are $45

If it matters to you.....they don't make them for T-top cars. I modified one to fit my T-top car. Doesn't look bad.

Jim

Pretty easy to modify. Just hold your A-pillar next to the new 3 gauge unit.
Mark & cut.

Sort of. The top of the a-pillar trim is different on a T-top vs. a hardtop car. The a-pillar trim snaps over the trim above the windshield on a t-top car. This is why there are two different versions of the dual-pod trim (one for t-tops, the other for hard tops). The third gauge on the triple pod prevents manufacturing a product that will properly fit a t-top car because that last pod is too high. You can tell that a modified triple pod piece doesn't fit right if you look closely. If you're really anal about how that stuff fits together you won't like it.

Jim