You can type here any text you want

A possible bbq, meet and greet on the westside of Houston?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fall of 2016 Westside GNX/GN/TT gathering?

• Interested

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texasmr2

I'm am just throwing this idea out and seeing if there is any interest. I live right across the street from George Bush Park (used to work there) and will/can make reservations if anyone is interested in a T-Type/GN/GNX get together? Shooting for July 2nd or 3rd since the 4th (my birthday) falls on a Monday.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Got penciled in ( not formally though so no worries) for July 10th which is a Sunday, is that ok? Reserving a pavilion is free and only requires a security deposit as good faith. I worked at GBP in 2007 and know the pavilion and the staff/workers.

Thanks,
Gregg

Last edited:
EDIT: I just remember that the 4th of July weekend is normally a family and friends gathering so maybe waiting until Fall would be a better choice? The weather will be cooler and that is always a good thing.

Come up to "sante fe flats" get together on the 21st. And see how that gos.

Come up to "sante fe flats" get together on the 21st. And see how that gos.
I may try if I am not working. I attended a few C&C events over the years at 249 and Louetta so I know where this is at but I am not sure if I want to drive all that way, at night and past my bedtime.

Back