You can type here any text you want

A+ Service from Gyrhead & Sons

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
I had an excellent experience with these guys this week.
I placed an order for a Coil pack and ignition module from Laura at Gyrhead & Sons on Thursday afternoon. The coil pack was delivered on Friday asap by US Mail. The ignition module was shipped via UPS, unfortunately, the local driver screwed up and couldn't find my address, even though I had another over night delivery delivered just last week. I called UPS and spoke to them, they rescheduled the delivery for Friday without a problem. After finally talking to the driver on his cell phone, I directed him here and got my module earlier today.
I just wanted to say a big Thank You to Laura at Gyhead & Sons for taking care of my order and getting the parts here quickly.
I highly recommend Gyrhead & Sons to everyone.

Patrick

+1
They even called me back after placing the order for the coilpack to make sure that it would fit my set-up, and, that I did not make another mistake! ;)

I'm a big fan of Tom and Laura at Gyrhead too! They get it done, period!!

Keep up the good work!!

These guys are great. They kept me well informed when parts were either discontinued or if they would take longer to ship, unlike some other places.

Back