A slightly Different WBO2 Gauge

Blown&Injected

https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-analog-wideband-fse-ultra-lite.html

This one is not like the bar graph light gauge that all the other WBO2 gauges seem to have. This matches my other gauges but I wonder if there are some downsides to this gauge because it looks like everybody else does it digitally not with an analog gauge. It uses or comes with the Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor and says it has one or two wire data output for logging.

So what do ya think about this one?

I like it, and it's a stepper motor gauge so it should be fast and accurate enough, self-calibrating etc.

I have that one in the Phantom series. Just be sure to hook up both 12v wires so it engages quickly. And don’t bother with the included O2 bung, get a nice $30 one from Burns Stainless - they call it an O2 ring and they hav curved mounts for different diameter pipe.

now the one I did not delete is gone....oh well.

I was sayin' thanks for the good and reassuring comments because I was feeling nervous about this gauge that is different from how almost all other AFR gauges are done.

Only the last bit (circuitry+code) that drives the display needle is different. The way the lambda is calculated will be essentially the same as the others.