You can type here any text you want

Abandoned TR in my office parking lot

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
I think someone must have abandoned a GN, or its actually I think its a WE4 in my office parking lot. It's a little ragged, got centerlines all the way around with only 3 lug nuts on each wheel. Been sittin there at the back of the lot for over a month now. Thought maybe it was broke down there but its been there for too long now.
It over off of Bedford Rd and Brown Tr. if anyone happens to know who's it is. Guess I could call Bedford police to see if its stolen.

Call the po po and give then the VIN#.

Would be awsome if it turned out stolen and the owner could get it back.

I walked out of our office one day to see a black Viper parked in the back of the lot under the trees.

It was empty so I kept my eye on it for a few hours. Finally my co-worker called his dad (Major on the force) and he said it was not reported stolen.

Turns out it was a salesman's car and he was making a few pitches at the local shops and didn't want them to see him pulling up in a Viper and then have to explain his high commisson. :-)

Originally posted by Renthorin
Turns out it was a salesman's car and he was making a few pitches at the local shops and didn't want them to see him pulling up in a Viper and then have to explain his high commisson. :-)
if this was a salesmans car I think they are a very poor one, the car is pretty rough :) I'll call the police with the VIN maybe next week. Maybe if its unclaimed they'll give it to me :)

Looked inside the car today, ignition is punched and radio gone so its probably stolen. Has bench seats and a dash that looks home-made. Doors are unlooked, so when everys gone this after noon I may pop the hood and see whats under it, I suspect its as ragged under the hood as the inside and paint are. After I check it out I'll call the police to get it.

Did you look ?

Hey Rob,

Did you check under the hood yet ?

Did you call the police ?

Let us know.....

James :D

I went out and opened it up today when I left, the body is straight but the interior is toast, and its a hot-air so it must be a 84 or 85 model, it does have chrome striping around the taillights unlike the GNs, but other than that, it could have passed for a 86-87 in very rough shape as the grill is blacked out.
Anyway, the motor has a big honkin K&N coming off the top with a chrome air canister to the carb.
I'll call the police Monday on it.

Called the cops and they ran the plates and it did not come back stolen. Nothing they could do with it since its on private property. Guess I'll see how long it sits....

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
Called the cops and they ran the plates and it did not come back stolen. Nothing they could do with it since its on private property. Guess I'll see how long it sits....

Can you get the VIN and maybe someone on the board can run a carfax report to see maybe who it does belong to??

Just a thought?

Originally posted by fast86gn
Can you get the VIN and maybe someone on the board can run a carfax report to see maybe who it does belong to??
I tried to get the VIN but the vin plate is rusted up and corroded and can't read all of the numbers on it legibly. Now that I know its not stolen, I hate to open it back up and peek around on the door seals.

you could always look thru see if any documents are there identifying the owner ??

Back