You can type here any text you want

AC Compressor Wire/Connector

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BFlat

This wiring connector goes to the bottom front passenger side of the AC compressor. 2 wires with a diode. As I recall, it's a tight fit, and I want to be sure I'm installing it correctly before I start trying to pushing it in there. Could someone tell me which side would be towards the grill side of the car? The left or the right side of the plug as shown in the picture. Thanks

Attachments

• AC WIRE.jpg
    AC WIRE.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 37
Wil only snap in one way. Note the "guide" on the plug in your pic.

That's where I'm confused, Chuck. New compressor is on the car & I can't see to get a good look at the male connectors in the fitting. I checked the compressor that I removed, and there's nothing for the guide to match up with. I'm guessing it's the same on the new compressor. It's like the female connector end with the 2 wires "should" go in there just one way, but the male fitting doesn't care. Connector has a green wire and a black. Which one is on top (hope that makes sense) when the fitting is installed?

Back