ac compressor

figga8n

who sells a good ac compressor? i bought one a couple years ago off ebay brand new with condensor. I havent even drove car more than 1000 miles and the thing is starting to make funny noises???

You can have the original one that's still on my car now. I've since deleted all of my A/C and heat components but just haven't gotten around to unbolting the compressor. It works (I jumped the pressure switch to verify that the clutch engages). You would just have to change the oil out since it was never converted over to r134a from r12.

How 'bout $50 shipped? Give me a reason to unbolt it. :smile:

sounds like a killer deal

from 87geeinn-ought to take him up on it-R 12 can be found now reasonably since there is not a lot of demand 4 it or use Freeze 12. I think u put in 90 percent of original total-it tells u on the can how much

I'll take it

You can have the original one that's still on my car now. I've since deleted all of my A/C and heat components but just haven't gotten around to unbolting the compressor. It works (I jumped the pressure switch to verify that the clutch engages). You would just have to change the oil out since it was never converted over to r134a from r12.

How 'bout $50 shipped? Give me a reason to unbolt it. :smile:

I'll take it. Do you take paypal?