AC Hose for N/A V8 Regal

Jimn8or

Happy Thoughts
The compressor mounts on the driver's side. I need the hoses between the compressor and the evap/condenser.Thanks for looking,
Jim

I happen to have a V8 powered parts car here right now with the part you need...PM me - thanks

Stupid question. I see you're in Canada. Are you running the Olds 307 or a Chevy 305? Canadian spec cars are SBC.

That should be like a Monte carlo we have them in stock.The long 1 that runs across the rad shroud will be expensive to ship.

I figure the long one could be folded at the rubber point for shipping...How much Brian? My USA shipping zip is 98295 as you may have on file. I just need the hose that goes from the a/c compressor, with the 'o' rings/manifold gaskets.
Thanks,
Jim

Jimn8or said:
I figure the long one could be folded at the rubber point for shipping...How much Brian? My USA shipping zip is 98295 as you may have on file. I just need the hose that goes from the a/c compressor, with the 'o' rings/manifold gaskets.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim $45 plus actual shipping .In the US I would guess about $20.If you want it let me know.You can just call tomorow if you want & place an order with 1 of the girls.

turbofish38 said:
Stupid question. I see you're in Canada. Are you running the Olds 307 or a Chevy 305? Canadian spec cars are SBC.

Eric - you always amaze me! The car I have has the Olds 307...

I dont know if the MCSS hose will work. I show the Canadian spec SBC application fitting everything BUT Chevrolet. And I cant find out what is different from the catalogs either. I think it has to do with what ever electonic sensors might be on the hose itself.If there are any. Canadian spec cars do not have an ECM controlling the engine. US spec SBCs do. If that is the case than I'm 99% sure that a US spec part will work. You just dont use any of the sensors that might be on the hose.