AC Line from AC condenser to the AC evaporator core

MCH86GN

I need an AC line, it is the line that runs from the AC condenser to the AC evaporator core. Specifically it from the bottom fitting of the AC condenser to the top fitting of the AC evaporator core. It needs to be in half way decent shape. I over tightened it when I was putting my AC system back together and it striped and been some the threads on "aluminum nut/coupler" on the aluminum line and I also may have FUBAR the AC evaporator core fitting as well. I can post pic of what I need, because it may not be clear what I'm looking for based on my description. Not the best at articulating myself.

I thought I knew what you were talking about but as I read more I got lost. Post up a pic I might have what you need.

Here is the best I could come with for now. accumulator_evaporatormodified.JPG

here is another shot

engineacline.jpg

yes, just as long as the threads look good on both sides. can I pay you via check or money order?

Still looking for an AC refrigerant line, can attack a pic if needed, Pittsburghkid had one, but it had a very small hole in it. Not a knock against him he basically only charged me for shipping, it is very hard to detect a hole in one of these lines until hook them up and put it on a vehicle and put a vacuum pump or put it under the extreme pressure. I have replaced my AC compressor and condenser, SOB my air is going to work.

tried to pm you but you box is full.

I'll delete some stuff. I did forget to mention that I had to bend it to make it fit and I could have very well bent it too much and caused that crack. Like I said, this is not a knock against you. I trust you and I know you would not sell me anything that was broke knowingly. I could have done it myself. It wasn't like you made any money off it, you were just trying to help me out. So I apologize for mentioning it on the forum here and if I offended you. That certainly was not my intention. I will be the 1st to say you are good person to do business with.

I know I could try and repair it, it's just that I don't know how or where to take it. I know I showed it to the guy who lived behind me and he said, try and find another. Because of the pressures involved and temperature extremes involved it is hard to fix such aluminum lines for AC and he is welder by trade. that was just his opinion though

I can help, PM me if interested. I'm not totally sure of the pc you are looking for,, but I have a complete system.