You can type here any text you want

Accel Gen 7 , Downpipe, Mounts, Powermaster F/S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
Accel Gen 7 with wideband control- includes ECM, Fast track adapter harness, LM-1 wideband w/ sensor and Almost new 83 lbs injectors. Had this on a stock motor. Looking to get 1800.00 shipped for it. will also sell minus injectors or wideband.

2 week old tigmaster downpipe w/ o2 bung installed.also included is the dump pipe. 360.00 shipped

1 set of hnrparts motor mounts, bought them at bowling green this past may, like new condition. 185.00 shipped

Also have a powermaster setup off of my 57,000 mile GN,just took it off today. looking for 160.00 shipped

i accept paypal

Why did you remove the powermaster...If It is a working unit,I will take it...Send me your paypal address and I will send payment right out

Accel Gen 7 with wideband control- includes ECM, Fast track adapter harness, LM-1 wideband w/ sensor and Almost new 83 lbs injectors. Had this on a stock motor. Looking to get 1800.00 shipped for it. will also sell minus injectors or wideband.

2 week old tigmaster downpipe w/ o2 bung installed.also included is the dump pipe. 360.00 shipped

1 set of hnrparts motor mounts, bought them at bowling green this past may, like new condition. 185.00 shipped

Also have a powermaster setup off of my 57,000 mile GN,just took it off today. looking for 160.00 shipped

i accept paypal

E-mail sent

Back