You can type here any text you want

Accell dual sync distributors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have customers that have used them. FAST also sells one that is plug and play directly into the main harness

What is the cost for the dual sync for a on center with a XFI and do they have a good gear on them?

Steve

I wouldn't use a dual sync on a Buick unless you have to. Most folks just use an MSD points style distributor for the cam sync and use either the factory crank trigger with our ignition adaptor or an MSD trigger for the crank signal. Much better setup and cheaper.

I wouldn't use a dual sync on a Buick unless you have to. Most folks just use an MSD points style distributor for the cam sync and use either the factory crank trigger with our ignition adaptor or an MSD trigger for the crank signal. Much better setup and cheaper.

MSD never made a points style distributor for an even fire v6 Buick!.... Just bustn your balls, I knew what you meant:biggrin:

Couldn't say it better. Plus, the Accel dual-sync distributors aren't exactly the most reliable units. I would avoid them.

Back