You can type here any text you want

Acel Gen. 7 AC wiring

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trbodon21

On the NOS connector there is an orange wire for AC comp/stage and on the Accessory connector there is a yellow wire for the AC clutch relay. My question is where do you hook these wires up in an 87 GN? I know it will hook up somewhere in the AC electrical system, but where is the best place to do this and what is the difference between the two wires?

ACCESSORIES, Pin B is an output that is activated > 90% TPS to disable your AC under WOT conditions.

ACCESSORIES, Pin C: Software configurable. 2-Step trigger input, or IAC feedforward counts trigger input. The IAC feedforward counts function can be used as an AC request input to bump the IAC when the air comes on so the idle doesn't dip.

So pin C should be hooked up to the IAC? Which wires should I tap into for pin B and C? Also I don't need the AC comp/stage pin?
I appreciate the feedback becasue when it comes to wiring I am not the best person to be wiring a car.

So pin C should be hooked up to the IAC?
No No NO!

Pin C should be tied to something that sees power only when the AC is actually on, like the compressor power lead. That way, when the AC switches on, the DFI will see pin C go high, and bump the IAC to compensate for the extra load placed on the engine.

Back