You can type here any text you want

adding timing to a chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NC87GN

johnny boost
This question is for those who burn there own chips. When adding timing to a chip what table parameters do you mainly modify in the spark table? With the T6Tuner, do you typically scroll to the 255 mark and bump up the timing from 2000 rpm's and on? I would like to modify my 100 chip to a 110. Current spark timing tables from 2300rpm's @255 are 22 degrees. Can I just change these to 25 with the addition of good gas? Any extra info is appreciated.

M. Banas
87GN

NC87GN,

Normal you would change more then just the last row. If you would like to email me your profile and the info with what your setup is, I would change what I would recommend, then you can do a compare and see what the difference are.

My email is wilkinshc200@cs.com

Chuck

Yup. Should be at max load at those RPM's for conditions found while using a "110" chip. Whew!

I think you should do 2deg increments unless you are more comfortable/confident. This is because I dont know you and its not my car.

Shawn

Back