adirondak nationals/lake george

Lake George

I will be going with about 6 or 7 other guys/cars. We always have a great time up there. We have stay at a motel/cabin right across the lake about a mile out of town.We will be leaving on Friday morning. I will be taking up my 73 Cuda and hopefully TTA #830. I don't know if I trust the wife driving it.:eek:

Haven't been up there since 1995 when I had my Chevelle. That's the show I sold it at and joined the Turbo Buick world two weeks later. Won a top 50 award there. Thought they had a cutoff date?? http://www.adirondacknationals.com/ Answered my own question. Cutoff is 1978! AND registration for the show is closed, they are sold out.

the show was probably sold out last year. i am sure it has only grown since the last time you were there. i guess if had not of sold that chevelle you would not of met a lot of us on here! it is definately a great time.i enjoy going up there and just hanging out & being around a bunch of other car people. you should check it out again even if you only go up for a day to see what you are missing out on

this coming weekend! really worth the trip even if you only make the day out of it. the cruising at night is awesome!

Lake George

It was great except for the weather. Overcast and a little cold. Rained a lot. My buddy Don won best Pontiac with his 77 Pontiac Trans Am SE in the big show. Lots and lots of cars!!! I saw about 3-4 GN's and 2 turbo T's. Next year the whole family is going and we will be staying right on the water. We had a great time!! I will also be prebuying the pass for the cruise night. For fifty bucks you can park and cruise all weekend. Trying to find parking was impossible.

i was suppose to be there on friday but everybody bailed on me so i got there saturday around 1 pm. had some new turbo t problems. exhaust coming apart due to the type of clamps i was trying and had a real bad rear main seal leak!!! only used 5 qts on the way up there:eek: . met somebody from syracuse there whom i been emailing about t top parts he needed he got his parts and was quite happy. i saw a little rain on the trip there but my stay was quite enjoyable. we camped out about 2 miles north of town it was a pretty big nice camp area we are gonna try to make it back again next year. i saw aj cruising his gn and about 3 more gn's plus 1 white turbo t plus i had my blue turbo t there as well.

it's always a great time! it rained most of the time i was there last year and i still had a blast. can't wait till next year. it is always the weekend after labor day

yea ive been meaning to go for the last few years as its under an hr away from me. i did although make it up to americade this year and that was nuts, i cant imagine it with all cars!