Advice on mods?

V6-Sauce

Hey guys I need alittle advice.It's my first grand national, don't want to blow anything up. Very nice and stock including air cleaner and exhaust. I was thinking -injectors (42lb) and matching chip(turbotweak, jaycarter,thrasher-Don't know which one is better), polished Alum or chrome MAF pipe and k&n clone filter to match inlet pipe, fuel pump-hotwire, hooker dual exhaust, fuel pressure regulator, Boost and water gauge with boost set at 16lbs.

what do u think?

Decent start. If your gonna get injectors, get the Mototrons 60lb (also know as 65lb) injectors. Thery are high imperdance so they will work with your stock ECM. Plus you will need a chip for them. Turbo Tweek is one of the best ones out there. But spend the $500 if you got it and get an Alky kit from Razor and TT chip to match with the 60lb injectors. You will be happy with the results. Idle wil be smooth and you could run around 18-22psi on the stock turbo. Good luck!

thx for answering bro, 60lb's and the Alky injection i think are too much for me right now. It's a weekend car, I don't want to race it. Just add alittle more juice that's all-make it breath better.

Get the 60 lb. injectors, walbro/hotwire kit from racetronix - index, and get an e-85 chip from turbotweak. that's all you need to convert it, and once its on e-85 you can run 25 psi on pump fuel. you might want a boost controller too, so you can adjust boost over what the stock setup will allow. RJC makes a good one.

thx for answering bro, 60lb's and the Alky injection i think are too much for me right now. It's a weekend car, I don't want to race it. Just add alittle more juice that's all-make it breath better.

Under $1300, and you've got a 100% streetable car that is low 12s/ high 11s capable. Oh, and you'll still get about 22-24 MPG.

Not a bad deal.