Advice....

V6-Sauce

With the hrparts rear sway bar upgrading from stock, Would it show a difference on the street with my setup. Would I gain a .5 of a second or so. The mods I have are listed below on my sig. let me know if anybody has tryed with a mostly stock/mild car.

Or just get some mickey thompsons et s/s is the back?

Last edited:
I am sure you will notice a difference when you swap on that bar. Though it does need to be adjusted per the instructions . Not sure what event you are trying to pick up half a second in, but I would have to say no, you wont pick that much up. That is like adding fifty horsepower or taking out five hundred pounds from the car . Probably not going to happen. Will it help you launch the car at the strip or on the street? Sure. You will need to do the "homework" and adjust it for your car and its setup.

Thx bud, I'm not at the track. You think I'm better off with some slicks(the safe ones) for street in the summer time.
Just adding street/Dot radials MT-ET's S/S

*****.3 OR .4 of a second faster? I appreciate the reply's with people already had that experience.

Would I gain a .5 of a second or so
I guess we would need to know what your car runs now . Sticky tires always helps and the bar helps keep them planted , but a 1/2 second is a lot .

Have you taken it to the track ?? If so , what was your time & mph & 60'

ok I'm thinking slicks and changing my original brake drums with aluminum replacements, At least l got an idea if I'm not going to the race track. thx fellas

One more question, What about the RJC engine brace does that help any with suspension wise or do you have to be pretty fast like 11's?