You can type here any text you want

Aerospace Front Brake kit installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmendlik

Here is my new front brake kit installed. Its from Aerospace -their pro street kit w/slotted/drilled/plated rotors....The kit was $815 complete.

Also my new wheels-Billet Specialties Street Lite Race Wheels-

15X4 w 2-1/4BS. These wheels weight only 10Lbs!

JM
\

Attachments

• Frt brake1.jpg
    Frt brake1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Billet Specialties Wheel1.jpg
    Billet Specialties Wheel1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 298
What size rotors are on the kit and are you running stock upper a-arms? Your combo of brakes and wheels looks sweet!

Rotor size

Rotors are 11" Diameter and I 'm running stock upper/lower control arms and still using the Powermaster. This kit was a simple bolt on all you have to do is cut the spindles and your god to go. It did change the offset on the front hub (moved it our 3/8") toward the outer fender.

JM

Sweet...

If the front rotors are 11", what size do u have in the rear?

The Aerospace kits run in odd rotor sizes, you most likely have the 10 3/4" rotor. Are your rims fitting without the 1/2" spacer?

Great kit, with the 2 piece, slotted and drilled rotors that's probably pretty light.

Rims/Rotors fittment

My front wheels fit no problems....I'm not using any spacer on the fronts....They made the front mounting bracket "reversable" so I would not have to run a spacer. My front wheel is 15x4 with 2-1/4 BS.

as far as the rotor size....Im running the Pro street front and rear kit. the rotor size is 11-3/4 .. check out their web site

PRO STREET KITS • AEROSPACE COMPONENTS, INC.

Joe

Back