You can type here any text you want

Aerospace Front disck brake it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmendlik

Does this kit change the front wheel offset when you istall it? I have read on some kits (wildwood) it moves the front wheels out towards the fenders up to 1/2 " this would cause my tires to rub on the fenders as I have lowered my car with dsprings and taller balljoints

JM

It will add 1/2 inch per side track width. So it could cause rubbing depending on the wheel.

But it does make the front wheels not look so sucked in when you are running skinnies up front. :cool:

offset changes

Well-I called Aerospace today and talked with Steve-I gave him my concerns and he said that they have made a hub that will net out zero offset to overcome this described scenario. I will be ordering this kit in the morning and will see if it truly works. if it move s my wheel out after I mock it up they are going to be returned to vendor. Thats the deal we struck on the phone.

JM

Aerospace Components Pro Street front Kit price

thru Hartline Performance $ 795
thru Aerospace $815

I installed their Rear Pro street kit and it works flawlesly-now I want matching rotors/calipers on the fronts.

I have Eibach lowering springs on all corners -
Savistky Classic & customs taller lower ball joints w/Bilstien shocks

What width and offset are the front rims? Tire size? With those ball joints up front, you can actually fit more of a tire because your wheel will follow the fender more under load. I'm suprised you would spend that kind of money on the front brakes? There are other options that would be much less money.

wheel/tires

I have American Racing Torqlite wheels....17x 8 with 4.5 BS
tires are BFG KDW 245-45-17 fronts

I installed this Aerospace kkit on the rear - see my pic of the rear wheel and want to match the fronts. I have the SSBC aluminum calipers on the car now that I'm selling.

Its a matter of matching the front and rears for look...

Attachments

• Wheel2.jpg
    Wheel2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 266
I see! Looks nice! You shouldnt have any problems fitting the fronts. What is your ride height from the ground to the bottom of the fender lip? Also, do you happen to have a pic of the car? I'd like to see how it turned out with those BJ's and springs!

car pics

a little blury but as you can see the car, and now what the front wheels look like w/SSBC calipers..I want to macth the rears

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Frt1.jpg
    Frt1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 258
Looks great man! I love those wheels! Are you bringing it to the Meet this year at Volo? If you wouldnt mind, could you measure the ground to the bottom of the front fender? I want to compare your ride height with the Eibach springs with my ride height with the Moog 5658 springs!

Give me a call in the morning. I will try and save you more than that.

Hey Cal, now I gotta figure a way in getting this purchase past the wife. Pm a price to me as well. All I have ever done was put more power to the car and never addressed my brakes, they are all stock.:eek: maybe that could be my handle with the wife;) ,

Hey Cal, now I gotta figure a way in getting this purchase past the wife. Pm a price to me as well. All I have ever done was put more power to the car and never addressed my brakes, they are all stock.:eek: maybe that could be my handle with the wife;) ,

Me too please,

Thanks

Back