You can type here any text you want

Aerospace Ft Brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN73

Anyone Using Aerospace Components Front Brakes On A Street Car Please Chime In Pros/cons Thanks

I have them on my car and love them. Just make sure you get the right brake lines and adapters they dont tell you about them. I also have a set of rears for mine I am about to install.

thanks Just picked up a ft set as they are local to me and went over line options with one of the guys in their shop appreciate the info,MARK

Did you get the four piston set up? Thats what I have and they work well. I got the rears for the look.

I have them and they seem to work pretty good so far. I would entertain buying a set of vented rotors tho. I had a set of Aerospace fronts on my 03 Camaro SS and they did end up warping:mad: from overheating.

How they stop at the track is not a clear indicator to how well they will stop on the street since they have time to cool down at the track.

Not sure how well they will hold up over time. You will probably be fine tho.

If your driving it on the street get the setup with the vented rotors,race only go thin rotors

THANKS FOR THE INFO CAR HAS BEEN IN THE GARAGE SINCE 1997 SO SHE'S GETTING THE OLD OVERHAUL:tongue:

Back