After 2 years, drove the car with all the suspension improvements (moog 5662s)

cool 84

Got hotair?
I have a couple comments about the moog 5662 springs. Many people said they are way too stiff. I was about to order a different spring but I'm glad I didn't. I drove the car for the first time today and purposely hit speed bumps and gutters. To me, the car rides so much better than stock when hitting bumps unevenly. Instead of the body rocking, it just goes over a bump with no drama which to me is much more livable than a soft spring/shock and it rocking everywhere. I run 245/50/16 tires up front and 255/50/16 DRs in the rear so they're semi low profile. There is no harshness. I can feel little bumps a little more but it's totally livable. Only problem is I need to bring the front end down 2". Hopefully this won't raise the spring rate too much.

Other items I did while the motor was out for 2 years are ATR rear bar, Metco lower control arms, Konis, rebuilt the worn out front end with the PST kit, front end braces, rear seat brace, and installed all new body bushings. This feels like a completely different car. I forgot about all of this except for the front springs but as soon as I started driving, I couldn't believe how much better the car felt.