You can type here any text you want

Aftermarket headlight bezels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I replaced a headlight on a friends '97 Firebird (v6) and that car had the same bezels that the Buick has, plain stainless, if that helps you any.

For my car I bought a few nice used one's from a board member and had them powdercoated black. They came out great.

:smile:

Years ago, I bought a set from Kirban. I don't know if he still has them but it's worth asking. They add a sublte sinister look to the front of the car. Paul

Attachments

• blackbezels.jpg
    blackbezels.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 218
i also got a set from kirbans years ago. very nice piece and well worth the price

thank for the update. i got mine from them along time back and havent seen there lastest and greatest catalog so im not sure what they still have.

Brian at G Body Parts is working with one of the members off of this board I believe it is SVORay to make reproduction headlight bezels, tailight bezels, as well as the all black 87 grill. They had mentioned it a few months back so hopfully soon they will have them ready.

Back