You can type here any text you want

Aftermarket Steering Wheel Install question.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I have a grant steering wheel I wanna install. Pulled the old cap off. There is one wire with a spring around it. The grant wheel has two prongs on the back of it. Do I have to cut some wires or fabricate something?

You gotta buy a vehicle specific install kit for your grant wheel it comes with the extra pieces and destructions you need..

Cant get the horn to work. The button on the factory wheel works. When installing the wire with the sping on it.....if I touch the center bolt the horn will sound. When I have the spring in place and hooked up to the new horn....the horn will not sound. I only see one wire in the install kit. The back of the steering wheel has a connection for two wires. I assume you are just completing a circuit. Not sure what I am missing. Will try to post pics later of all the components.

I figured it out. Guess I just had the spring wire in wrong. Put it back in,,,,had to fabricate a ground wire for the second connection on the back of the horn. Works great.

Back