Feedback on a Steering shaft?

V6-Sauce

I replaced my old stock steering shaft with a stock brand new one, but I dont like it. The steering not tight enough. Before I tryed kirbans performance because he had the jeep refreshed up steering shaft that fits perfect, but he doesnt have those anymore. Question, There's a hooker blackheart verison steering shaft that's suppose to fit, any body have it? does it fit easy?

I replaced my old stock steering shaft with a stock brand new one, but I dont like it. The steering not tight enough. Before I tryed kirbans performance because he had the jeep refreshed up steering shaft that fits perfect, but he doesnt have those anymore. Question, There's a hooker blackheart verison steering shaft that's suppose to fit, any body have it? does it fit easy?
the hooker is pretty simple to install, slight grinding on the corners of the shaft coming out of the firewall only. easy install, have only diven the car about twice, so the jury's still out.

the hooker is pretty simple to install, slight grinding on the corners of the shaft coming out of the firewall only. easy install, have only diven the car about twice, so the jury's still out.
Grinding?! I have the Hooker in mine & there was no grinding involved.

Fit well & works well. I just made sure to Loctite the bolts for my piece of mind.

Grinding?! I have the Hooker in mine & there was no grinding involved.

Fit well & works well. I just made sure to Loctite the bolts for my piece of mind.
yep, grinding ! not much at all, shaft was more oval than the end yoke was round !! loctite here also

hello people: I do believe U can buy a brand new jeep SS from the dealer. I'd call one and see.
IBBY

If anything I'm going hooker blackheart, brand new. I have no clue the part # on a 94 jeep or whatherver year, sometimes the part #'s change with age. hope it just fits.

suppose to fit s-10 & 82-87 regal gbody. I still got my first hooker dual exhaust replaced from factory, like new. and it's light.

The Hooker Blackheart is a good piece. I had one on my old 86 GN and it fit perfectly with no grinding needed. I also have one on my 87GN and had to grind on it a little. Not sure why one fit fine and not the other, but it's a good upgrade along with a little tightening up of the steering box.