Aggressive Auto

TwinyTwin

Has anyone done any business with them lately. Just trying to get some feed back because I ordered a turbo almost a month to a month and a half ago and have not received it. I have called many times and everytime I call they tell me they need to get intouch with the lady that does the shipping and everytime they call she is either not there or busy. Also when I have called and they can't get to me they say they will either call me back or email me but I don't ever get a call or a email from them and it's always me having to call them back. If someone could please give me some fed back that would be great. Because right now I am questioning if I should ever do business with them ever again.

do a search on them over the last 6 months or so, i have dealt with them and have a post in this forum as do many others. i won't go into detail here so my reply hopefully won't get deleted. but just do a search.

I have been waiting on a front mount since the end of April. Got my filter relocation kit right away though.

I placed an order on 31 May for several items. Didn't get a response to e-mail inquiring about tracking numbers and was told I would be contacted several times but never was. I recieved part of the order Wednesday and they forgot an item. I called to vent my frustration and was told they would send the missing item out. Next day it was on my door step!! Service seems a little slow but they made a mistake and rectified it the following day. :)

I never had a problem with them. I think there great! They've always givin me excellent support. Infact, just yesterday I had to call them about a converter I bought from them over a year ago. It literatly took them seconds to pull up my order. I needed to varify what pump was used...they called me back within minutes with the information I needed. I now wished I got the guys name that helped me. He was a cool s*it!!! Friendly and totally willing to help me out.

IMHO, if you buy and save money it may take a week or two extra to get your stuff. I saved $75 or so but had to wait an extra week and a half to get my converter. Totally worth it to me. I didnt need it asap.

It's always important to ask if what you buy is in stock, when they expect to ship it and if you want a tracking number you should let them know b4 hand. You gotta do your part as a customer.

BE4U, I did do my part as a customer. Before I placed my order I did ask if the parts were in stock. They told me that some of them where not (injectors and chip). I can understand that they are not in stock but when they told me it would take a week to get and its been over a month, that can be a little frustrating. I totally agree with you that they are friendly and there support is great but their customer call backs are not. I did how ever get my turbo and injectors on monday and they did happen to call me with a tracking number on friday to let me know that it has been shipped. Now I am just waiting on my ECU and chip.

That can get frustrating, expecting something as cool and major as a turbo in a week and getting it a month later. That sucks.

I know its hindsight but there are vendors out there that will ship the same day. Hopefully someone at Aggressive will read this thread and make changes or otherwise they will lose more business. When I bought my turbo from B&E Customs I had it in like 4 days. IMHO thats as long as it should take for anything bought from any vendor. Give or take a couple of days.

Took me 6 weeks to get my turbo. Never again. They took my cash right away though. Agressive = bad business.