You can type here any text you want

Aiken, SC/Augusta, GA TurboBuick guys

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cuda6pak

Will be moving to the area permanently in about 2 weeks and was wondering where you guys all hide at? Any get togethers? Good place to cruise? Where are the "spots" at?

I'm just looking to get into the car scene down there since I know nobody and remember a post back on here with several guys from that area.

:D

theres alot of buick guys in Augusta(i dont know any of them well), but we try to have bi-monthly get together at my shop here in Statesboro,ga (one hour south of augusta)....
welcome to ga:biggrin: ??

I'm in North Augusta, SC which is between Aiken and Augusta......

There's a handful of TR's around here.... pretty rare to see them out....we have a 1/4 mile track very close by in Jackson, SC about 10 minutes from downtown Augusta. Thursday nights are pretty good there....

Never been to a meet, but i go to Carolina Dragway every chance i get, i work at night so thats not often. Welcome to the CSRA. I know a few guys that own GNs, and Ts. Im installing a Hydroboost brake setup on a friends T thins weekend.

You've moved to the right place my boy! There is just one name you need to know in the Augusta area for turbo Buicks, Benny Bennett. Ask around.

Well I've finally got all moved in and have been driving the GN around a bit, haven't seen anyone though. When do the bi-monthly get togethers occur? If anyone wants to meet up sometime to chat or grab some beer just shoot me a PM, I still haven't met any gearheads around yet.

Me and garyk1970 are going to Carolina Dragway tomorrow night. It's just a few miles up the road from you in Jackson, SC. Thursday night is grudge night and there is always a good turn out. You're welcome to join us if you like. PM me if interested for directions and such.

Me and garyk1970 are going to Carolina Dragway tomorrow night. It's just a few miles up the road from you in Jackson, SC. Thursday night is grudge night and there is always a good turn out. You're welcome to join us if you like. PM me if interested for directions and such.

cant wait:biggrin:

My good friend and buddy Black Demon (Mike Waters) is in the area too in N Augusta SC. He goes up to the House of Hook regularly too! :cool:

Well I've finally got all moved in and have been driving the GN around a bit, haven't seen anyone though. When do the bi-monthly get togethers occur? If anyone wants to meet up sometime to chat or grab some beer just shoot me a PM, I still haven't met any gearheads around yet.

where did you move to? SC, GA? I'm in North Augusta....be glad to get a beer with you, I go downtown a few afternoon/nights a week.... I'm off till Wed...

I am down that way about once a week working up highway 121 towards Trention, SC. I will be in Wagener, SC for the weekend and hope to go to The House of Hook if I get time.

Jim

I am down that way about once a week working up highway 121 towards Trention, SC. I will be in Wagener, SC for the weekend and hope to go to The House of Hook if I get time.

Jim

I may go thursday night if I get some stuff done around the house.....bolted my new turbo on today want to go to the track bad!

Sorry for the slow replies, been busy with work.

jcawley3 - I moved into Aiken. We'll have to get together and grab a beer sometime!

Oh, and I'm planning on getting down to the Dragstrip tomorrow night for test and tune as well. I'll probably be rolling solo unless someone from work rides with me, but look for a plain 87 GN with stock rims and tall Nittos on the back. Maybe I can run some mid 12's :redface:

Sorry for the slow replies, been busy with work.

jcawley3 - I moved into Aiken. We'll have to get together and grab a beer sometime!

Oh, and I'm planning on getting down to the Dragstrip tomorrow night for test and tune as well. I'll probably be rolling solo unless someone from work rides with me, but look for a plain 87 GN with stock rims and tall Nittos on the back. Maybe I can run some mid 12's :redface:

sounds good.... 706.831.4158 give a call anytime.. I won't be going to the dragstrip tomorrow night.. I pulled the car out today and I'm not happy with the new turbo so back to the drawing board... may have to take it to benny for some professional tuning..

Any body going to go saturday (14th)?
Im thinking about going but the Carolina Dragway site is down not sure if they have TT.

Went last night but didn't see any other TR guys around. Made two passes and headed out

Back