You can type here any text you want

Air bags

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They're bags you inflate with air that go into your rear springs. You don't need them but they are recommended if you are going to drag race. It helps eliminate the extra squat on the passenger side.

They help to preload the rearend, which helps the tires hook much better, especially when power brake launching with a lot of boost.
Also, they are very helpful in reducing sway that comes when you remove or disconnect the front sway bar for the most weight transfer. They also help keep large tires from rubbing the wheel trim.
If you never intend to take the car to the drag strip, or remove the front sway bar, they aren't really needed.
HTH

Patrick

They help to preload the rearend, which helps the tires hook much better, especially when power brake launching with a lot of boost.
Also, they are very helpful in reducing sway that comes when you remove or disconnect the front sway bar for the most weight transfer. They also help keep large tires from rubbing the wheel trim.
If you never intend to take the car to the drag strip, or remove the front sway bar, they aren't really needed.
HTH

Patrick
I never race at the track before but I would like to start soon. I going to order a pair this week and get the suspension done with.Thanks for the help.:)

Back