You can type here any text you want

Air Conditioning Delete ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jevans

I'm planning to remove my air conditioning unit this winter along with a few other upgrades.

Has anyone used the Champion Racing Aluminum Combination Alternator and Power Steering Pump Bracket ?

If so, could you post some pics ? I'd like to see what it looks like with the alternator relocated.

Also, any tips on this project would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance...John

Heres a website I saved that has good photos. These are NOT my photos, pretty sure it's a board member's.
http://www.secondhandsix.com/stuff/champ_brackets.htm

Also the bracket will work with the stock fuel lines if you notch the lower spacer which sits next to the fuel line. I bought my bracket used and the previous owner already had the spacer notched. And you may have to tweak the lines a little, just be careful doing so.

Thanks for the links Will and Rodney, good to have some info before I get started.

The pictures of the Champion Brackets installed are very helpful. I'm going to order one, it looks to open things up once the alternator is relocated.

Also, I have a aftermarket fuel system with braided lines, so I shouldn't have any fuel line clearance issues...

John

Back