You can type here any text you want

air shocks?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ABLACK6

Does anyone use air shocks on grand nationals? I ONLY have troubles with air bags leaking consistantly and want to go to air shocks, but NEVER see anything about them.

I removed a set from my T this summer because they suck. Anything else you'd like to know?

I removed a set from my T this summer because they suck. Anything else you'd like to know?

I'm thinking about adding fronts & backs to my GN. I'm lowered about 2". Looks great but it's too low for many roads and potholes. Would be nice to raise the car when I need to...

So who's air shocks were they and why did they suck?

I run a pair on my GN & like them, been running them for over 10 years. A good tuning aid at the strip & nice ride to boot.

Sorry guys, I'd forgotten about this thread. I removed mine because the ride was horrible and the handling was even worse. They seemed to either be very mushy or rock hard with no in-between. The set that I removed were Gabriel's, I think.

Back